A free, no obligation service for
voluntary, community and faith groups in Greater Manchester
to access deals on goods and services
"It’s a friendly and efficient service; we’ve changed some suppliers and enjoyed savings" Deputy CEO, Community Foundation for Greater Manchester
“Thanks to the expenditure audit we have changed our stationery and gas supplier and hope to make a 20% saving”. Operations Manager, GMCVO
Market Place offers a free, no obligation service. Your organisation can:
- Save money on goods and services by accessing negotiated deals
- Save time shopping around as we’ve identified preferred suppliers
- Make more ethical and environmentally friendly purchasing choices
- Access tailor made services for the third sector
The Market Place offer includes:
- Access to a range of goods and services such as insurance, HR support, telephone systems and calls, utilities, stationery, IT support, water vending machines and business rates. Providers for insurance and HR support have been specifically selected to meet voluntary sector needs. See Ladbrook for insurance and our Roots HR for employment law.
- Assurance that your contact details will not be passed onto any supplier unless you specifically ask them to contact you. Market Place and CostController will manage all communications with suppliers.
- Access to an expenditure audit service, offered by our partners CostController, and there is no obligation to follow up on any recommendations.
- Training and information on purchasing, negotiating skills, environmental issues and ethical shopping
How to use Market Place:
Contact the Market Place team:
Morag Rose, firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 0161 277 1039
Alison Crush, email@example.com Tel: 0161 277 1022
The Market Place will develop over time according to the needs of our members so please tell us what you want via our Feedback form or by contacting the team directly.